Institute campus consists of Medical College Block, Hospital Block and Residential Complex. The college block currently accommodate Dean's office and Pre Clinical and Para Clinical Departments of:
- Forensic medicine
- Community medicine
- The bove departments have the infrastructure and equipment as for MCI noms.
- Two lecture halls with 180 capacity with e-class facilities as for MCI noms.
- Examination hall with 250 capacity with cc-tv and mobile jamer.
- Animal house
- Faculty rooms
- Demonstration room
- Research laboratory
- Services laboratories
- Student laboratory
- Which are all as per the noms of MCI.
Sports facility for students
- Gymnasium for Boys and Girls separately in hostels.
- Indoor and outdoor game facilities are available.
Hospital Block consists of
- Casualty and Trauma Care
- Exclusive casualty department
- ICU and resuscitation facilities
- Emergency major and minor operation theaters
- OBG Block Incudes
- Forty Bedded Ward, Labor rooms and NICU for critical care of new born infants.
- Canteen Facilities for
- Main Hospital Block consists of :
- Reception area
- Registration and pharmacy
- TB and Chest
- Dental specialties
- Blood bank
- Central Clinical Laboratories
- In Patients
- Hospital bed strength is 300 beds excluding intensive care areas.
- Surgery and allied specialties including burns wards.
- Five Major operation theatres and 2 Minor Operation theatres.
- Recovery and post operative wards.
- Medicine and allied specialties including 15 bed ICU , ICCU, MICU and SICU for intensive medical and surgical care.
- Pediatric Ward with 5 PICU Beds.
- One examinaion hall - 250 accomodation will be added.
- Two Lecture halls - 180 capacity will be added.
- Central Library - 2400sq.mt. Will be shifted to the college building.
- Auditorium will be added.
- The hospital will be expanded to 650 beds to accommodate all specialties as per the broad frame work of MCI.
- Hostel accommodation for 226 students are provided as per MCI.
A library of 2400 Sq.Mt. with 3200 Text books and 20 journals with 40 modes for e-library facility is already established delineating inside, outside and staff reading rooms as per MSR of MCI.